Capcom recently released a new trailer for their upcoming Mega Man X collections 1 and 2. This new trailer highlights the games XChallenge mode, in which you face off against 2 Maverick bosses at the same time.
Some of the pairs they showcase are:
- Chill Penguin (MMX) and Frost Walrus (MMX4)
- Wheel Gator (MMX2) and Bubble Crab (MMX2)
- Slash Beast (MMX4) and Crescent Grizzly (MMX5)
- Web Spider (MMX4) and Wire Sponge (MMX2)
- Magma Dragoon (MMX4) and Neon Tiger (MMX3)
- Spiral Pegasus (MMX5) and Dark Necobat (MMX5)
- Blizzard Wolfang (MMX6) and Burn Dinorex (MMX5)
- Armored Armadillo (MMX) and Rainy Turtloid (MMX6)
- Dr Doppler (MMX3) and Godkarmaschin O Inary (MMX3)
- Vile Mk-2 (MMX3) and High Max (MMX6)
No report on whether these are all of the XChallenge pairs or merely a sampling. In either case it looks pretty exciting. MegaMan X Legacy Collection is set to release 24 July, 2018.
July 24 2018